Today I saw God at work in these ways…
- An incredible sermon which challenged me to let go of anything that is not of or from Him.
- Amazing professors dedicated to Christ-centered learning.
- The beauty of true friendships among the body of Christ. How amazing it is that the Lord has provided people to walk alongside and lift us up when we cannot ourselves.
- My daily food and water provided.
- Clothing and shelter.
- Watching junior highers write notes to encourage a friend having surgery. 20 personal notes were written to one girl going into a difficult surgery tomorrow.
Do you see God at work around you? What is He doing in your life? How has He blessed you?
A sermon I heard recently discussed how God has given us what we need for each day, food, water and Himself. Everything else is a blessing.
So what are your blessings?
Leave a comment and tell me about them.
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
God is good.
He has given us…
- Meaningful work
- Ministry opportunities
- A new day
- The ability to think and reason
- His word
- Unfailing love
- Different kinds of fruit
- Hilariously shaped clouds
- Joints and muscles that move
- The five senses
- The feeling of hot and cold
- A soul
- The praying mantis
- Second chances
- Ability to chose Him
- Spiritual gifts
- Unique strengths
- A limitation in our knowledge
- The atmosphere
- The Body of Christ
- No reason to ever be bored
- His one and only Son who died for us
- A way out of temptation
- Older generations
- Beauty out of pain
- Companionship in brokenness
And so many more.
And for these gifts…tonight…I am so very thankful.