Today I saw God at work in these ways…
- An incredible sermon which challenged me to let go of anything that is not of or from Him.
- Amazing professors dedicated to Christ-centered learning.
- The beauty of true friendships among the body of Christ. How amazing it is that the Lord has provided people to walk alongside and lift us up when we cannot ourselves.
- My daily food and water provided.
- Clothing and shelter.
- Watching junior highers write notes to encourage a friend having surgery. 20 personal notes were written to one girl going into a difficult surgery tomorrow.
Do you see God at work around you? What is He doing in your life? How has He blessed you?
A sermon I heard recently discussed how God has given us what we need for each day, food, water and Himself. Everything else is a blessing.
So what are your blessings?
Leave a comment and tell me about them.